Angela Doerksen

Hello everyone, I am Canadian, but my husband and I serve with YWAM as a Bible teacher in Kyiv, Ukraine.

2 Likes

@badoerksen Nice to meet you!

Welcome aboard @badoerksen. Thank you for joining us. Thank you for your ministry. I hope this forum provides you a connection for those who are similarly situated as you providing that kind of ministry. I also hope that the discussions will help your faith journey and connect you to other Christians that can edify and encourage you. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hello Angela, welcome to connect. Have you been part of YWAM a long time. Seeing that young person truly step into the light is a wonderful thing. As a child I had a friend who had many of those beautiful hand painted eggs. Share when you are able some of journey to that calling.
Mike

3 Likes

Hi @badoerksen, welcome to connect. Thank you for your heart in ministering to our youth​:heart: I look forward to reading any insight you may have to share in the conversations. I pray all is well where you are :pray:t3:
Take care and enjoy browsing :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome!

Welcome Angela

Welcome to connect! :slight_smile: I hope to hear more about your teaching experiences.

Welcome to connect

Hi Angela my name is Carole I’m from Calgary Alberta Canada I’m new at this