Angela O

Say hello…
Hi!
Where are you from?
I am from Colombia in South America, but live in Colorado, USA
What led you to join Connect?
So excited to learn and internalize all of the great biblical, relevant and deep information so I can share with others!
How do you hope to participate?

3 Likes

Hey Angela, so excited to join you from India. Its actually 06:55 in the morning (20.11.20)
I’m actually from Mozambique, a developing country in Southern Africa. I began falling in love with apologetics after a sad understanding of being in a prosperity gospel that was leaving my soul empty. I came across one of the former speakers of RZIM, the late Nabeel Qureshi, his love and politeness when responding to all the questions whilst being able to defend the faith. After consistent views my longing for the word has grown and my longing to see many members of my country understand the essential need for the accurate interpretation of scripture . Love the RZIM ministry and speakers!
Ella Assa

2 Likes

Awesome Ella!! I love India and have read about Heidi Baker’s work in Mozambique. Yes, the love and compassion in responding to other’s questions is amazing! And answering with truth and not fluff, like is found in the superfluous prosperity gospel!! May God use you in India to sow the seeds of His powerful Word!! I pray that I can one day go to India and serve in the Kingdom there.

2 Likes

So glad to have you joining from Colorado. Welcome aboard @apoconsultinginc. Loved:

I think this is the perfect platform for you. The camaraderie and friendship as well as substantive thought and discussion are awesome. Please enjoy. God-bless you in your journey.

1 Like