Angela Webster-Gardiner

Hi everyone!

I live in Florida with my husband of 48 years
I am a retired teacher, we have 5 grown children and 8 lively grandkids!
I came to the Lord at 30, and have had the privilege of walking with our lovely Jesus for 40 years now. I would like to join connect and pray for this wide and beautiful community!

6 Likes

Angela You are most welcome to come aboard and share in prayer, study, and the continued growth of all involved here at connect. Look forward to seeing your input.
Mike

4 Likes

@awebsterg Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Thanks! God bless you!

1 Like

Welcome to Connect Angela

Welcome, Angela. I am in the tampa bay area. Are you near?

No in the Titusville area on the other coast! But one in spirit in our precious Lord! God bless you!

1 Like

Hi there Janet, no we are in the Titusville area on the other side!

But nice to know you are there praying, amd I’m here praying too! Praise God!

Blessings Angela

1 Like

Thanks all! God bless you!

Welcome aboard @awebsterg. It is so awesome that you would want to come alongside us here at connect and be committed to praying for this community. I believe we are truly globally connected here, and there are such good discussions and helpful threads. Please engage as frequently as you are able. God-bless you and your journey

3 Likes

Hi @awebsterg welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: 8 grankids, wow! Thank you for your heart in wanting to life this community up in prayer :pray: I trust you will find connect a friendly environment to engage in. Feel free to share your knowledge of 40 years walking with the Lord :heart:

3 Likes

He can always be trusted, never forsakes us, takes us though some of our fears so we conquer them, and I much enjoy His sense of humour, which was an unexpected surprise somehow! Praise the Lord! I love Him so much!
God bless you and everyone in the beautiful world of RZIM! Praying especially for dear Ravi at this time for a blessed and restful recovery in Jesus’ mighty name!!

4 Likes

Hello Angela! So nice to meet you. :wave: I loved reading your story and the joy you have found in the Lord. :bouquet:
Praying for you and your family!

3 Likes

Thank you! God bless you too! I always love testimonies of others’ walk with the Lord too! He is such an amazing God and Saviour! God bless this beautiful group! And heal Ravi completely!
In Jesus’ mighty name! :pray::two_hearts:

4 Likes