Angeline

Hello from HK. I received an invitation to join RZIMConnect. Just interested in seeing how I can connect and learn from this new interactive platform.

6 Likes

Hello, Angeline, and welcome to Connect. :slight_smile: I look forward to learning more from you. Are there particular topics of which you’re interested in studying more deeply?

3 Likes

Hi @Angeline welcome to connect! You’ve come to the right place for interacting and learning. If you don’t find what you need, you can start a topic by asking a question in the various categories. Also, use the search engine, type in your question and that will bring up threads related to it. Looking forward to your thoughts :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome Angeline! Could I be so bold as to ask you what your name is in HK? We have a lodge and have international students - some from Taiwan and some from China. I’m glad you joined. Do take advantage of all that Connect has to offer. Blessings to you Sister!

2 Likes

Welcome Angeline.

We as a community are blessed to be a blessing and you now are part of that. We certainly pray we will be a blessing to you and I know you will be a blessing to us.

1 Like