Angie Zimmerman

Hello my name is Angie👋🏼 I am from Lancaster, PA. A friend recommended that I do the RZIM Academy Short Course and I’m really enjoying it so far. I joined this group because I would like to complete the course. Nice to meet you all! God bless!

3 Likes

Hello Angie, Nice to meet you. I recently completed the RZIM Short Course as well, it was pretty informative giving me a different outlook on some topics :slight_smile:
Good Luck!

3 Likes

Hi Angie, one of favorite places Amish country but it’s been a while. How are things there I assume kind of slow in our current covid climate which I guess may be normal there. So glad you came to connect with us and grow in truth together. Thank you as well for taking care of the children and loving them.
Mike

2 Likes

Hi Angie and a warm welcome to you :slightly_smiling_face:. I haven’t done the short course myself but are there certain topics from the course that most interest you?

Blessings :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome aboard @angkayezimm. So glad that you are engaging here at connect and enjoying the short course. I hope you are able to engage in some dialog exploring some of the questions that you might have. I have enjoyed connect as well as the courses offered very much. I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey.