Anita Spirek introduction

Say hello…Hi I’m Anita

Where are you from? Central Kentucky

What led you to join Connect? I finished the RZIM core curriculum and through that learned about connect.

How do you hope to contribute? I’m not sure! I have a lot to learn. Maybe I can encourage others.

4 Likes

Welcome to connect @spirekj. Congratulations on completing the core module. I trust you enjoyed the course. What was the most impactful part of the course? And we are glad you were here. Thank you for being willing to encourage members here. Take a moment and do just that and this site will be blessed. We are grateful for Academy alumni who take their time to assist. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

So glad to have you here, Anita!

…we all do! Sounds like you are in the right place:) I am confident that with that open and teachable posture you will learn a lot alongside the Connect community. Remember, asking questions that help the community think and discuss is a valuable contribution. So even if you aren’t ready to chime in to a discussion yet, feel free to share a question that you’d like to discuss or have help with.

I hope this is a place of encouragement and growth for you that builds on and deepens your experience with the core module—and that your voice of encouragement is a blessing to others here as well!

4 Likes

Hi Ms. Anita,

The core module was wonderful ! I came here just after it as you have.

What Mr. Keldon and Ms. Liz have said are words that explain the heart of connect and we are all here to learn, share, and grow together.

Welcome and enjoy the journey ! :slightly_smiling_face:

Blessings,
~Sanah~

2 Likes