Anjana

Hello RZIM family,
I am glad to join. I am from Nepal, but I live in Atlanta, Georgia for past ten years. I heard about RZIM connect through podcast. I want to grow and learn in my faith.

6 Likes

@Anjana_Rai Nice to meet you!

Hi Ms. Anjana,

And welcome to connect! You’ll really like it here. Everyone is very freindly and helpful. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

Blessings,
~Sanah~

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Anjana_Rai. Thank you for following the invitation to join us here at connect. So glad that you want to learn and grow. If you had one area that you wanted to learn and grow the most what would that be? I hope you enjoy exploring the forum and learning. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi @Anjana_Rai, is a pleasure to meet you, welcome to connect. We are neighbors, I live south of Atlanta :slightly_smiling_face: We have had lots of rain lately. Looking forward to some sunshine :sun_with_face: You have come to a great place to learn and grow in faith. I trust you are doing some browsing. As you get familiar and comfortable, feel free to share your insight with us :pray:

3 Likes

Hi Anjana! I also live in Georgia. I love that you heard about RZIM through a podcast! Welcome to Connect.

1 Like