Anna H

Hey everyone :slight_smile:
My name is Anna and I’m from Germany.
I’m really happy to join RZIM connect and to learn with and from you all and discuss our questions. I myself have a catholic background (which I’ve left now) and I’m so happy that I learned the plain Gospel. I wish to share the Good News with people from all over the world which is why I’m joining the community to learn from your experiences, grow in my own faith and reach out to other people.

7 Likes

Hi Anna, Welcome to RZIM Connect! So pleased to have you joining this community as we learn and grow together, seeking to grown together in our faith and witness to Jesus Christ.

I hope you will enjoy exploring and interacting in the many conversations unfolding here and that you will also be bold to share your own questions with the community! Good questions help us all to grow and think together on these important topics—and soon I am sure you will also share prayerful and thoughtful responses of your own in reply to others’ questions.
I hope this community of discipleship, prayer, and learning is a blessing to you, Anna, as you continue to follow Jesus in the faith and love of “the plain Gospel”.

5 Likes

Welcome Anna to RZIM Connect Community!
Greetings from India!

Thank you for sharing your heart to share the Good News with all of us. I’ts just been 2 days I have joined this community and must share I am greatly blessed. Questions are a great tool in itself to help each one of us grow. Keep sharing. :slight_smile: God Bless.

4 Likes

@Nou
Yes, the Gospel is very plain and simple when we truly understand the Love of God and that love must be shared with people around the world.
This is a good platform to learn more about the Gospel.
You’re most welcome here, glad to hear from you the burden to the the gospel.

4 Likes

Love your reason for being here. Welcome to connect @Nou! I think you have come to the right place. The discussions as you’ve probably experienced already are very rich and written with much care and kindness. I hope that you participate as frequently as you are able. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Hallo Anna und ein ganz herzliches Willkommen bei Connect.

Yes, Connect is a perfect platform for this. Thank you for your contributions so far and I look forward to reading more from you.

2 Likes