Announcing the RZIM Store!

Hi friends,

I am very excited to announce the launch of the new RZIM Store! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

You can find the RZIM Store at https://store.rzim.org/

During this early launch period, you will need to enter the password “OurFriend”.

We will remove the password once we we are confident everything is working as intended.

You can use the discount code “BETATESTER” to receive a 30% discount off any order during this final testing period.

After entering the RZIM Store password “OurFriend”, you will use your own RZIM Connect username and password to login and checkout.

If you don’t have an RZIM Connect account, you can create a new account during the checkout process.

We’ve also created an FAQ to answer many common questions about the RZIM Store: RZIM Store FAQ

If you experience any problems while using the store, please use this form to let us know what happened:

I hope you enjoy the new RZIM Store!

10 Likes

This is wonderful and exciting to see the RZIM store launch Lord willing to reach many more people for Christ! Thanks RZIM team!

4 Likes

Is this where I report that I had no problems buying? Because I bought two things successfully from my iPhone. You are probably more interested in knowing if I was unsuccessful. :wink:

5 Likes

Great news and I tested the beta program and couldn’t successfully complete the purchase. Updated the form with screen shots.
Issue - From the shopping cart, the system was unable to look up my details and I was taken through a never ending loop. But provided all the feedback through the form.

2 Likes

I tried purchasing “The Greatest Story…” but I only succeeded adding it to cart. Check out screen does not load completely. My Android and Chrome app are both updated.

2 Likes

@samshankar, @DCGotiza, I’m so grateful for your input. I do regret that it didn’t work for you and we will look into and seek to resolve the issues you faced.

3 Likes