Anthony Kyle

Hello All!

Where are you from? I am from New Jersey, USA. I’ve been Following Ravi and the team for a bunch of years. I have taken some academy courses, attended a couple summer institutes and listened/read some of Ravi and the teams books.

What led you to join Connect? I have been part of the online academy for a while and heard of RZIM connect through that vehicle.

How do you hope to contribute? I hope to engage in some of the conversations I get emailed about and possibly open some of my own. That being said I have 2 kids under 2 so my involvement may be a little (a lot) sporadic. Like most of you, I’m sure, I have a big passion for Gods Word and Apologetics. I hope to bring some training to my local community and church body.

5 Likes

Hi @Anthony,

Welcome to the Connect family. Look forward to hear more from you in the discussions. Glad to see your burning passion for His word and apologetics too.

Blessings in Christ,
Roy

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Anthony. Glad to have another academy alum with us. I was at the summer institute’s too. Were you at Wheaton and Geogia? What was your favorite. Take the time when you to post - help perpetuate this great forum, but 2 under 2 deserve your principal attention. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Hi Anthony! @Anthony

So glad you’ve joined us!
I spent my HS years living in Jersey when my family moved there my 9th grade yr.
Still remember learning to drive on the GSP :wink:

I hope you’ll enjoy exploring the great topics and conversations going on - I also have kids, and their schedule dictates most of my time…so, I get it.

I think you’ll find the forums to be similar to that of the Core Module- super friendly, and helpful conversation. Enjoy!

1 Like

Hi @Anthony, welcome, so glad you have joined. 2 under 2, whew! A lot sporadic is right! That’s perfectly fine, we’ll take what time you have to spend here as we glean from each others insight. There are plenty of resources here so I am sure you will find what you need. Enjoy browsing when you find the time and take care :heart:

1 Like