Anthony Weaver

(Anthony Weaver) #1

Hi, my name is Anthony.

Where are you from?
I am from a large family, the oldest of nine children. I am a conservative Bible believing Christian and it is my aim to spend my life for the glory of Jesus Christ! I have lived in a couple different places in the U.S., and I also spent three years in Ghana, West Africa doing mission work there with my family.

What led you to join Connect?
I really have been blessed by RZIM in the past through radio broadcasts here in America, and downloaded podcasts in Africa. I had heard of Connect, but recently my employer told me that he had started using it. He thought I would also enjoy being able to discuss truths from God’s word with others on this platform.

How do you hope to contribute?
I hope to be able to bless others with the truth God has revealed to me, and the experiences He has brought and taught me through.

9 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect, Anthony, and the Lord for your heart to share His love and truth! Looking forward to hearing more of what you have learned and experienced.

5 Likes
(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome aboard @4Truth. It is really good to have you joining us. Truth is so important. Your dialog and discussions will be very welcome here. I think if you get a chance to consider the online Academy, especially the core module, you will be excited. Check it out at: http://rzimacademy.org/courses/core-module/ God-bless your journey and your time here.

4 Likes
(Olivia Davis) #4

Hi Anthony! I’m really happy your employer led you to Connect. He’s right – this is a place to dig deep into God’s word and really work to understand even our most difficult questions. And usually, our work to understand something leads to worship, which is always a sweet thing to experience!

It’s a blessing to have someone coming to Connect with the intent to bless others! We’re so glad that you’re here and I look forward to hearing from you in the forums :slight_smile:

5 Likes
(Anthony Weaver) #5

Thank you all! It’s a blessing to be able to share and communicate with fellow believers. Iron sharpens iron, and we NEED each other! If we are in Christ and abide in Him, we are members of His body and cannot function in a healthy way as isolated individuals. Thanks for the recommendation @Keldon_Scott I’m looking forward to checking it out and growing in the knowledge and Grace of Our Lord Jesus. God bless you all!

5 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #6

@4Truth -I second taking the Core Module :slight_smile: You’ll love it. Welcome, Anthony!

2 Likes
(Melvin Greene) #7

Hi @4Truth!

I too would like to welcome you here to Connect. I’m so glad you decided to be a part of this amazing community of believers. I will also add my endorsement to the Core Module. The lectures were great and as the name suggests, it helps strengthen the core of Christian belief. Feel free to explore the website and the many categories that are here. Don’t be afraid of posting a question if you have one, or joining a conversation already in progress.

May the Lord bless your time here!
Mel

1 Like