Anton

Hi, I’m Anton from Indonesia. I came to know this forum from a dear mentor @RoySujanto. I’ve been reading the forum from time to time and finally decided to create an ID. I wish to learn more about how to answer difficult questions and people with different backgrounds and seasons. Excited to learn from all of you :pray: blessings.

6 Likes

Hi @Slowhand,

Hahaha finally! Welcome to the RZIM Connect family. Look forward to see you around in the discussions.

Feel free to check out the different categories that interest you.

Blessings,
Roy

4 Likes

Hello Anton ,
Welcome to connect …
I’m also Indonesian
Nice to meet you

5 Likes

Hi @Slowhand, welcome to connect. Thank you for introducing yourself, we are glad to meet you. I trust you have enjoyed browsing the topics and now feel comfortable engaging. Its encouraging that you were led here by your mentor @RoySujanto, he must excited to see you here :slightly_smiling_face: We hope to hear more from you in the conversations.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Slowhand. Thank you for joining us. Just step right in. You will offer many members hope and encouragement. Often times that is the only “answer” that is needed. We appreciate you. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like