Antony Tauro

Hello my dear followers of Christ

I am originally from India, now live in Canada Calgary

I listen to Ravi’s and his teams talks in YouTube, they are so awesome and very very inspiring and convincing.

I am not monetarily rich but hope I can contribute something like a drop in the ocean.

Thank you and God bless you all for planting the seed of love of Christ in each and every one in the world.
Antony

4 Likes

Hi Antony, let me be the first to welcome you and say thanks for joining our great community.
This RZIM forum shares much about many threads that link to Ravi or others videos. Much discussion which all are free to join in takes place as scripture teaches iron sharpens iron.
Be safe in our Lord at such a time as this.
Mike

2 Likes

Hello @Antony_Tauro

Welcome to RZIM Connect.

We are so glad that you decided to join this wonderful and amazing community and home of RZIM.

May we know what are your most favorite talks that Ravi and his team has on YouTube?
Let us start the conversation.

We are looking forward to hear from you.

2 Likes

Hi Antony @Antony_Tauro, and welcome to connect. I am happy to meet you. Jesus said when we love one another then the world will know that we are his disciples. Love is the pillar here. Thank you for your kind heart. Be sure to explore and engage the conversations here.

Remain blessed.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Antony_Tauro. Good to have you joining us. I am glad that you’ve had some opportunity to view some YouTube presentations. As indicated by others there are many links provided here for additional content. Additionally the discussions that encourage and provide responses to tough questions are very well-thought-out and enjoyable. I hope you get to take advantage of some. Please participate as frequently as you are able. God-bless you and your journey.