Aphiya Amulya Palle

Hello my dear brothers and sisters in Christ. I am Amulya and I am from India. I am doing my doctorate in engineering. I was directed to this website by one of the staff of RZIM who came to visit our campus.

6 Likes

Hi Ammu welcome to connect. It’s always nice to see another fellow Indian.

3 Likes

Thank you Gwen :slight_smile:

Welcome @ammu, So nice to meet you :slightly_smiling_face: I do hope to read more about you as you engage here with us. I pray you will excel in your field of study. I trust you will be a blessing here and also be blessed as you browse through the conversations. Take care :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Nice to meet you Amulya!

1 Like

Welcome to connect Ammu! God bless on your studies.

1 Like

Thank you so much. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you brother :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you very much :blush:

Welcome aboard @ammu. So glad that somebody directed to you to connect with us. How has the engineering curriculum been? And so good to have somebody with your background here. I am sure there are many people that you can assist in answering their questions. Are you in broad in some ministries? Thanks for coming alongside us. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Thank you brother Scott. I am glad to be here.
Yes, my curriculum is going well. And I would love to be of assistance in any way I can.
And yes, I am involved with Union of Evangelical students of India (UESI). I love working the students on our campus and sharing the gospel with my friends and colleagues. Looking forward to growing in the Lord more with the help of this platform!

2 Likes

Hi Ammu, it is great to share with you!
Blessings from Peru (South America),
Aldo

2 Likes

Hello Brother Aldo! Thank you for the warm welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome Amulya! This is a great community for connecting with other Christians around the world. God bless you as you engage!

Roseanne

3 Likes

Thank you so much!