Apologetic Connection in Brazil

I’m an American living in Brazil. I would love to get involved with other apologetics from Brazil and connect and learn from the RZIM in this task. Any suggestions? Thank you.

2 Likes

Hey @guyfava, I’m not sure about Brazil specifically, but you can always stay updated with RZIMLatam events on our website: https://rzimlatam.com/.

Who knows, could also be other Brazilians tuning in to GAC this weekend!

Thanks @Kasey_Leander!
The thing about RZIM Latam is that it is in Spanish, while Portuguese is Brazil’s primary language! :wink:
Nevertheless, I will keep in touch!

Ah this is true!!! I guess that’s an obstacle, even if RZIMLatam is a thousand miles closer :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I guess I have to brush up on my Español! :grin:

2 Likes

Hi @guyfava!!

I’m part of RZIM Latam’s team. Sadly we don’t have a Portuguese speaker apologist :frowning_face: But we hope one day God arises one. Please join us in prayer looking for that! :pray: :smile:

1 Like

Hey Renzo,
Thanks for the response. Well, I speak Portuguese and would love to connect and learn more with you. How can I reach out? :hugs:

I have friends who are missionaries in Brazil. I don’t know how much of their work involves apologetics. If you’re comfortable sharing your email address with me, I could pass it on to my friends. Feel free to send a personal message to me if you’d rather not share your email address on a public forum.

1 Like