April

Hello I am from Texas, USA!

What led you to join Connect? I love the Lord and discussing the amazing ways He operates in His creation.

How do you hope to contribute? Engage, make friends, and visit the “world” through discussion

7 Likes

Hello, April, and welcome to Connect! It’s great to hear of your hunger to share Christ’s light and love with others. Have you considered trying out the RZIM Academy in addition to learning here? I suggest that because I’m in it right now, and I find it to be super helpful in learning to engage more deeply with others. I am thankful to have you join us, and I’m looking forward to hearing more from you.

https://courses.rzimacademy.org/learn

6 Likes

Hi @BloomHere, welcome to connect. I like how you phrased “visiting the world through discussion.” That’s a clever way to put it. I trust you will be blessed by the many topics of discussion here. Feel free to engage :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hi Brittany,
Thank you for reaching out! I have completed the core module at the academy, and like you, I’m a big fan! I plan to participate in another class this fall.
I look forward to seeing you around on Connect!
April

4 Likes

Hi Sieglinde,
Thank you for the warm welcome! I am glad to be here.
April

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @BloomHere. Awesome to have another academy alum joining us. And, your heart to engage and make friends is already happening. :slight_smile: As well, I like the visual of getting to visit the world through this medium. So glad to have you with is. I look forward to reading your posts.

3 Likes

Thank you, Keldon. It’s nice to meet you! I’m excited to be here and get to know you all!

3 Likes