Archana Udayagiri

Hello!

Where are you from?
India

What led you to join Connect?
I’m excited to be a part of this community! I’m eager to thought-partner, contribute and grow great relationships in Christ!

How do you hope to contribute?

1. I have been at the receiving of apologetics and hence have deep empathy for questioners.
  2. I am also fiercely passionate about working with children, particularly in understanding their questions from a logical viewpoint
7 Likes

Welcome to Connect! I love that you have a heart for the children.

5 Likes

Hi @Archana, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you for your heart to reach out to children. I trust you will find this a helpful forum with very insightful responses in the conversations. Enjoy browsing and please feel free to offer your thoughts as well :pray:t3:

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Archana. So glad you have joined connect. And, thank you for sharing your heart of care for those who have questions. You will be a very valuable added member. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

@Archana

We are glad you made it to family.
You will definitely find answers to your questions.
Children are lovely to work with. More grace.

You are most welcome!
Remain Blessed
From Nigeria

5 Likes

@Archana, so nice to see another sister from India join on Connect! Welcome! Looking forward to your contributions. May your time here be a blessing to the kids you serve.

5 Likes

Excited to learn more about you, @Lakshmismehta!

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcome, @Keldon_Scott!

1 Like

Thanks @sig, I’m excited to be here!

2 Likes