Are you hosting a group livestream for Understanding and Answering Islam 2019?

(Carson Weitnauer) #1

Hi @ZIUAI2019Premium,

@czwong has asked if there is a list of open-to-the-public livestream venues for the upcoming 2019 Understanding and Answering Islam conference. I imagine there are many others who may be interested in experiencing the UAI conference with your ministry or small group.

If you purchased a group livestream option and want to invite others to participate in the conference with your community, please reply to this post with the information on when and where you will be accessing the conference.

Thank you!

(Paul Luciano) #2

Carson,

I am an sole individual who wants to watch the video more than once. Do I have to watch it ONLY during the scheduled time? That is, Friday night and Saturday. Can it be viewed before hand and/or afterwards ?

thank you,

Paul L.

(Carson Weitnauer) #3

Hi @pluciano,

You will be able to watch the videos as they are live streamed during the conference. Then, you will be able to watch the videos again as many times as you would like for the indefinite future. We plan to leave the video content up and available for repeat watching. In rare circumstances, we may choose to remove or edit a video if circumstances require it.

(Jeanine Baberadt) #4

Hi Carson,
I’m sorry I didn’t notice this post earlier.
Yes, my church is hosting this event at our church: Living Hope Church of Manchester,
8025 S. Willow St., Bldg 1, Suite 105
Manchester, NH 03103
(603) 625-4673
We are planning the live-stream on Friday evening, as well as all day Saturday.
Anyone in the area is more than welcome to join us.

Sincerely,
Jeani Baberadt

(David La Rose) #5

Hi there,

We’ll be hosting UAI in Corner Brook, NL at Corner Brook Baptist Church. All are welcome.

Thanks!

• Dave

(Charles Hermelink) #6

Hi Carson:
Danforth Community Church
1050 Danforth Avenue
Toronto, ON M4J1M2
416-461-6061
We’re just steps East of the Danforth & Donlands intersection, and Donlands TTC Station.
$20 per person at the door for registration, snacks & printouts. Lunch on Saturday on your own.