Support RZIM Connect

Ariane Cercado

Hello! I am Ariane from the Philippines. I finished my core module a few years back. I am led to join here in Connect to be updated and get engaged with other seekers. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hello @Ariane from the Philippines. Welcome to RZIM Connect. I trust that you would have a beautiful time here. The posts and topics are quite interesting and full of wisdom. You are free to ask ‘seeking’ questions like me, who is catholic, and also add your wise contributions. God bless you.

Shalom! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello @Ariane

You are very welcome here at RZIM Connect.
I’m also from the Philippines. (Hello, kababayan. HAHAHA)
I’m glad to hear you completed the core module (Sana all, HAHAHA)

Let us be equip together in the knowledge and love of our LORD Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Hello there, Ariane! The more that I see new members on Connect, the more that I appreciate the power of this online platform for building the body of Christ. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in this community! God bless you!

2 Likes

Welcome to connect @Ariane. Glad to have you with us. Congratulations on completing the core module. I found that that course provided such a great foundation for apologetics and understanding some of the questions that I had. I hope you get an opportunity to engage frequently. Welcome a new member or encourage somebody that might be suffering if you are able. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like