Ariela

Saying hello from Boston!

I’m a self proclaimed dense aaaaand yes English is my first language. I’m joining Connect because you guys aren’t allowed to eye roll my nth question. Haha just kidding! I whole heartily accept “all manner of expressions” so long as it’s part of the answer. :upside_down_face:

I hope to contribute by playing devils advocate! :nerd_face:
(So don’t get mad… I promise I’m trying to FIRST stretch the understanding of my own preconceive notion‘s. 9x out of 10 I’ll be in agreement with you but I’ll be trying to get into the skeptics head (or my own head B.C))

6 Likes

Hello Ariela and welcome to Connect :smiley:. Look forward to your questions and your input into discussions. I am sure if there is any eye rolling it will be done out of Christian love, haha :slightly_smiling_face:.

Blessings

2 Likes

Hello Ariela and welcome to connect from the mountains of WV USA. How are things in Boston in the current Corona climate. Seem like fun enjoyable easy going so here goes from a 65 year young transplanted yankee. Do they still pak the caw in havad yad or is that misinformation? Lol we need your humor in these times, truly a merry heart doeth good like a medicine. Be safe and blessed in Christ.
Mike

2 Likes

Welcome on board @arielatejada. Be the devil’s advocate. Its good to be challenged. I see that you are and an academy alum. How did you like the core module? Are you taking any of the electives? What was your favorite part? I hope that you enjoy the discussions and that they fulfill the desires of your heart and provide you with substance and care. God bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Well my first expression was laughter :laughing: welcome to connect @arielatejada and thank you for the warning :warning: Ha ha! I’ve had to try and stretch my understanding so far my head hurts :face_with_head_bandage: but it is good, right? Enjoy browsing through the conversations :slightly_smiling_face:
I look forward to your thoughts and insight.

1 Like

@arielatejada I agree with @Keldon_Scott that we need Devil’s advocates here. It is a useful skill to sharpen one’s own worldview. I have found that questioning strengthens, not weakens, my faith. Too many Christians do not question their own faith, in my opinion. But I could be wrong. I look forward to some challenging questions from you!

1 Like

Welcome Ariela!!

Thanks for the heads up, @arielatejada! Knowing that you like to play devil’s advocate (:smiling_imp:) is helpful for us moderators to know. :laughing: Blessings to you and I hope this community challenges as well as blesses you!

1 Like

@arielatejada Nice to meet you!