Arielle ~ Greetings from Illinois

Hello from Illinois!
Looking forward to connecting with you all and the content here. I’ve enjoyed the Core Module and the Engaging the Modern World Course and hoping to do more courses in the future!

Blessings,
Arielle

7 Likes

Welcome Arielle, very blessed to have you join us and to learn together with you. :grinning:

Brian

1 Like

Thanks! and amen :relaxed:

1 Like

Nice to meet you Arielle!

1 Like

Hi @adtranth, it’s great to meet you, welcome :slightly_smiling_face: Congratulations on completing the course. How was the course on “Engaging the Modern world?” I will have to check that one out. I do hope you will enjoy browsing through the conversations. Please share your thoughts and insight where you feel led :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @adtranth. It’s great to have another Academy alum joining us. Congratulations on finishing those 2 courses. I love the foundation that these courses provide. And the members who have finished the courses are able to share their knowledge and care with those here. I trust you will be that person. Thank you in advance for your participation. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Thank you! :relaxed: I really enjoyed the course – particularly the lectures on Consumerism and Identity/sexuality. It helped me think about some of the hot topics of the day in a new light! The assignments were challenging – identifying needs in your community and volunteering in that need area – but really eye opening as well. So definitely would recommend that class :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome Arielle.

I am in the middle of the Core module now. Did you finish that one? If so, do you think that the engaging the modern culture is a good followup?

1 Like

Welcome!!! @adtranth I am happy to receive you into the connect family. I hope your last module was great? I am looking forward to enroll in that same module by next year too.

Congratulations. Please feel free to be a blessing to us all.
Peace to you

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome!
Yes I finished the Core Module. Yes I think the EMW course could be a good follow-up to the Core Module. The homework is a little more challenging but as long as you’re interested in the topics it’s a worthwhile course.

3 Likes

Thanks for the insight. I will look into this!