Armando

Say hello…

Where are you from? Texas

What led you to join Connect? Learn and grow

How do you hope to contribute? Ask tough questions to equip me so I help others.

4 Likes

Ravi,

What are your thoughts on once saved always saved? Pastors are making a case for two views with scripture. The Bible is subject to interpretation. I already made up my mind.

Thanks,
Armando

1 Like

Welcome to Connect, @Arv Armando! We look forward to having you in this community! I notice you posted a question for Ravi. Questions posted on RZIM Connect are answered by our community members and sometimes members of the RZIM speaking team. However, if you would like to direct your question to Ravi at the livestreamed University of Miami event tonight, you can submit it at pigeonhole.at (and use the passcode UM2020).

3 Likes

@Arv Nice to meet you!

Hello Armando. Welcome to Connect. This is a good place to learn and grow. Thanks for your question. There’s been a lot written on the forums here. For example:

Do these contributions help you?

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks for the info!

2 Likes

Hello Armando @Arv and welcome to RZIM Connect. I am happy to meet you. And hope you will be blessed by what you find here. This family is designed to answer these tough questions and I am glad you have joined us. Be free to join the conversations as I now see that you are doing.
Blessings.

1 Like