Arnie

Hello:

I have lived in Miami most of my life after my parents brought me from Cuba as a baby. I have from time to time in the past Googled across some of Mr. Zachariah’s YouTube talks and have respected his thoughts and presentations. Recently I had the privilege of listening in person to Abdu Murray and that closed the deal for me to take the next step to check out RZIM.

Although I am a senior citizen, I am spiritually immature having only come to Christ in the past two year. As such, I may be more of consumer on this site, than a contributor. Hopefully that will change over time.

Looking forward to interacting with the RZIM community.

5 Likes

Arnie, I as well recently joined this platform. Having been a Christian for a number of years, I know that as we talk or ask questions about God, our walk in Christ strengthened and our relationship with Him grows and becomes more meaningful in us for others.

4 Likes

@cuatropapi Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Welcome Arnie, this is a special place to grow in Christ. I am a fellow senior citizen who found connect last September. You will find much fellowship in the spirit and love here. So glad you came in.
Mike

4 Likes

Hi, Arnie @cuatropapi. It’s terrific that you’re here. Thank you for joining Connect. A young lady on here once told me thoughtful questions are a gift, that they generate conversations that can help others thinking about the same things. So, even your questions are contributions. :relaxed:

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @cuatropapi. Thank you for coming alongside us from Miami. Congratulations on your commitment to Christ and your desire to engage and learn. I’m glad that Abdu had a positive impact on your life through the Holy Spirits guidance. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Oh, you are already a contributor! I love reading inspiring introductions such as yours​:heart: Welcome :pray:t3: Abdu is a powerful speaker and witness for Jesus Christ so no surprise that closed the deal :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will be a blessing here with you life experiences. I look forward to your insight. Take care :pray:t3:

4 Likes

Thank you all for the warm reception!

3 Likes

You are most welcome @cuatropapi to RZIM Connect. You can also be a great blessing to us in this community. If you dig deeper you will mature faster :grinning::grinning::+1:t6: . Be sure to explore and engage the resources here and also be free to join the conversations anytime. I am so glad to meet you and also looking forward to be blessed by your contributions.

With Love :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Grace and Blessings

3 Likes