Arno Young

Hi All, This is amazing, it feels like I’ve found Aladdin’s lamp :slight_smile: Much blessings and heart peace in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
I’ve not heard much of RZIM’s teachings, but what little I’ve heard had me spellbound (or should I say enthralled haha).
All the way from lovely sunny South Africa (dry as (can I say hell?) or is that a thread by itself?) Hoping the Lord will revive the land and the people.

I’ll pop in every once in a while I hope; needing some supernatural self-control with all the myriad of things vying for brain space these days. Hoping that we can sharpen one another so we can number our days with wisdom.
Anyways, best of luck, or in the Christian vernacular, ‘God speed’.

2 Likes

Hi @Arno, it’s wonderful to meet you (virtually). Your introduction was very personable and I enjoyed reading it :slightly_smiling_face: I hope you will “pop in” as often as possible to engage here in the conversations. When you do, feel free to offer your thoughts and insight :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Welcome, @Arno! Looking forward to seeing you grow in your faith, as we are all doing.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Arno. Love your sense of humor. What would you say has enthralled you the most in your review of the material? We would love to come alongside you as you come alongside us to sharpen each other. Let us know what we can do to make your time here more fruitful. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Thanks, appreciate the hands of friendship.
@Keldon_Scott, I’ve heard bits and pieces of a talk over the radio while driving, and seen a few cuts of Q&A’s on YouTube; so as to specifics (content wise) I can’t tell you much. I do however appreciate the wide variety of topics addressed, sometimes in one question, and the ability of the respondent draw from a seemingly bottomless pit of information to address it.
However, the answer is usually presented very respectfully, and often times, enlarges the recipients understanding of his own struggle, instead of an intellectual smackdown. Knowledges puffs up (or puts down), love edifies.
With your whole heart and mind and all of your strength. I like that RZMI are not afraid of questions, because I believe, Truth waits for them that sincerely seeks Him, and should therefore be encouraged.
I unfortunately do not have all the answers, so I’m like, ‘you all go ask RZMI’!

What would be best? Posting on a relevant topic, or starting a new thread (even if it has possibly already been discussed)?

1 Like

That is awesome. Thank you for giving some insight. I think you hit the nail on the head. The breadth of subject matter and the delivery with such care and kindness and is what sets this ministry apart. It is also that which makes it so effective. I like how you put it knowledge puffs up and love edifies. And none of us have all the answers and none of us ever well, thankfully. Thanks for coming with us to learn, to share, to care, and to be connected.