Arpith Nathan Thomas

Hellooooo

I am from The land of diverse culture INDIA

I watch lot of Apologetics videos and also love to get taught by the Apologetics teachers and I love to have a Fellowship with all

Now that’s a hard question
I really love to answer the questions and I love to read the the answers of others and improve my thoughts and apply it in my Life

5 Likes

Welcome Arpith it’s good to meet you.
Mike

2 Likes

@Arpith Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Welcome, Arpith! It’s good to hear from you all the way from India :slight_smile: . Thank you for getting involved in Connect. I appreciate your remark about applying what you learn to your life. Applying what we learn so long as it’s true is key for growth in the Lord!

One thing I appreciate about the responses on Connect is usually folks share responses backed up by scripture rather than soley opinion or background. Naturally worldview and experience are incorporated. That helps make us a rich and resourceful community of believers and seekers :slight_smile: .

I hope you’ll hop right in!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Arpith. Glad to have you joining from India. I hope this form provides you a place to visit frequently and to share thoughts and fellowship as you desire. God-bless you and your journey.

4 Likes

You are most welcome @Arpith to RZIMConnect.
I am also from a diverse culture: Nigeria and am happy to meet you. hope you find will Connect a family to be with. I am looking forward to learning from you. With the love of Christ.
Grace.

4 Likes