Art Tetreault

Hello Family,

I’m from Harvey, Western Australia.

I joined Connect when I started the core module but haven’t been on since. I’m looking forward to having discussions about those deep issues that will help me to be better prepared to have the conversation with non-believers.

Looking forward to meeting up with those who were on the course with me as well.

Blessings to you.

Art :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hello, Art and welcome to the family :+1: If you like to participate in profound and constructive discussions, Connect is the right place for you. Here you can prepare well for conversations with non-believers. There are so many good articles and helpful hints here. Thank you for your welcome messages so far.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @ArtTetreault. I hope you enjoyed the core module. I am particularly energized seeing academy alums joining. We get to share all that we learned which is so helpful to so many here. I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey.

4 Likes

Hello, I am so glad to meet you Art @ArtTetreault
I share in your dream. If I may ask :laughing: which session of the core module do you enroll and what is the most beautiful thing you Leant
in class?.
The blessings in joining RZIM Connect can not be overemphasized, I hope you will seek time to explore and enjoy them. Feel free to join in the conversation anytime. Thank you
Grace and Love.

4 Likes

Hi John,

We just finished, session 090. Thanks for your question.
I found all the modules to be excellent. A couple were particularly thought challenging but all were useful. Thinking back to Michael Ramsden’s first video when he spoke about living holy lives. Are people asking us why are we different? Are people asking you questions? What does your life look like?
I asked myself, am I no different to the rest of the world?
This challenged me to be more aware of how I am living. I am useless in Gods hands for reaching people if my life doesn’t reflect the life we are meant to live.

God bless John .

Art

4 Likes

Welcome aboard Art :hugs:

#Team090 lol So glad to see another classmate CONNECTED. I can relate with your concern to live a Christlike life which leaves people wondering.

Im sure as we learn from each other and dive deeper into the word and prayer God will equip us to live a life pleasing to him .

My life verse at the moment is PHILIPIANS 2:13 .
For God is working in you giving you the desire to obey him and the power to do what pleases him.

Trust that he is working us and changing our desires to live a life of faith amd obedience :blush:

3 Likes