Artelle

A’ho!

Where are you from?
Cape Cod, Massachusetts!

What led you to join Connect?
Watching the interviews w/Ravi Zachariah!
How do you hope to contribute?
I hope to contribute even more diversity for other indigineous/indoctrinated people!

7 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Guilt about receiving heavenly rewards?

@Artelle_Peters Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Artel, we had planned a trip to Mass. But illness sidelined that for now. Hear about and see such beauty there look forward. Glad to have you come along side to share and grow.
Take care
Mike

2 Likes

Hi Artelle. Welcome to Rzim connect. Happy to have you here. God bless you

1 Like

Welcome @joncarp, it is so nice to meet you. This community has been a blessing and I trust you will find the same as you engage here. Please feel free to offer any insight you have while browsing through the conversations :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I am sad to hear of an illness. I pray all will be healed so you will be able to go to Massachusetts and observe the beautiful landscape :pray:t3:
In Jesus Name :latin_cross:

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Artelle_Peters. Glad to have you connecting with us. My partner in our law firm is from Worcester. He calls tennis shoes sneakers - do you? Look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey.

Greetings Artelle,
Welcome to RZIM Connect. I bran new myself. May the Lord bless your RZIM endeavor, and may you yield the Lord much good fruit.

1 Like

Hello Artelle!

Cape Cod? It reminds of that old song. Do you know it? “You’re sure to fall in love with old Cape Cod.” :slight_smile:

Looking forward to hearing your insights!

Blessings, Lorri

2 Likes

Hi @Artelle_Peters, Welcome, nice to meet you.
Diversity is very interesting, thanks for sharing about that.
God bless you

2 Likes

Thank YOU, Mz. Rebeca! I want to break out of this indoctrination mindset of native american thinking of colonialism & being a whitemans’ religion…

1 Like

Nice to be met, Mr. Jon!!!

Nice to meet’chu too! Yes a few years ago I was in Provincetown, Massachusetts having dinner looking out on Cape Cod Bay and drinking a Cape Codder(cranberry & a white distilled spirit)when they had a vinyl holding music machine that housed Mz. Patty Page singing that song to ME!!! That was the epitome of nostalgia coming to MY life! Provincetown started my spiritual quest of sex & sin.

1 Like