Ashley Waldvogel

Hello, My name is Ashley and I am from Long Island, NY. I learned ab that’s this site while listening to a RZIM podcast. I look forward to learning and deepening my faith through these conversations on this app. Thank you Ravi for opening up this for The Church to talk amongst ourselves.

7 Likes

Hi Ashley, welcome to Connect! They are definitely doing a good job of advertizing this forum. I heard about it on the Ask Away podcast and was so excited to join! I hope you enjoy the reading and learning on this forum. There is so much always being discussed here! And we will be happy to hear from you any time you feel like joining a discussion. :blush:

7 Likes

Hi Ashley and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:. It is a great platform to meet believers, and others from different belief backgrounds, and to come together to search for answers to our heartfelt questions. I look forward to growing my faith alongside you.

Blessings

5 Likes

Hi Ashley! Welcome to Connect! We are glad to have you here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello Ashley, thanks for coming aboard connect. This great forum filled with wonderful caring soon to be friends, all looking forward to engage in your Q&A. be refreshed as you journey to truth.
Mike

4 Likes

Welcome, Ashley, it’s so good for you to be part of our family.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Ashley_Waldvogel. I truly hope you enjoy the engagement here. We are really glad to have you joining connect. I encourage you to participate as much as you are able. The more that you engage the more we will the blessed with your interaction. God-bless you and your journey here

3 Likes

@Ashley_Waldvogel Nice to meet you!

3 Likes

Hello Ashley! Welcome to Connect. :bouquet: I also enjoy listening to the RZIM podcasts and reap so much wisdom from the RZIM speaking team. I hope you find helpful forums here on Connect, there are so many excellent conversations to be involved with here everyday! Blessings! :bouquet: :cherry_blossom:

4 Likes

You are highly Welcome :kissing_heart:
Brother Ashley… Good times ahead.
Congratulations :tada:

1 Like