Ashton from South Africa

Hi Everyone
I am from South Africa, I am taking part in the Core Module that started 5 November and I have decided join connect through a chain of events that started with me reading a book authored by Nabeel.

6 Likes

Hello @Ashton_South_Africa, I’m glad to meet someone from Africa :smiley: Welcome to our group. How do you like the Core Module so far? I really liked the lectures and the topics helped me a lot. I hope that you feel the same way :+1:

1 Like

Its been incredible. We are on the 3.4.5 grid this week. I have been reading a lot of Ravi’s books so I am familiar with the concept but its been good to hear it explained a little more in depth. I really am looking forward to climbing into the 4 concepts.

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect @Ashton_South_Africa I was born in Durban but I live in Anguilla now. Are you watching the Global Apologetics Conference with RZIM this weekend? It is awesome!

3 Likes

The Core Module is incredible! Welcome to Connect! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It is good to have you with us from South Africa @Ashton_South_Africa. Welcome aboard. Best wishes to you as your experience one of the greatest foundational courses in apologetics that exist in my humble opinion. The course provides such foundational guidance and the ability to respond to the questioner in a way that Jesus would have us do. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes