Ask Abdu Murray (August 20-24, 2018)

abdumurray

(Abdu Murray) #45

@mpitts92: I replied to your question, but it seems to be appearing on a different part of this thread. Hopefully you can find it easily. Thanks .

(Carson Weitnauer) #46

(Carson Weitnauer) #47

Hi friends,

I’m excited to share the five people who will receive the free copy of Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus by Nabeel Qureshi (the memorial edition) and a copy of Saving Truth by Abdu Murray!

@SarahC, I selected you because of the depth of your engagement and your evangelistic heart. I want you to be equipped to help your friends find Jesus! As you put it:

I am currently discussing worldview questions with a couple of atheists, and have plenty of questions to ask Mr. Murray!

@mpitts92, I selected your question for the same reason - it reveals a heart to equip others in evangelism! I pray that you and every member of the Jesus Among Secular Gods study will take the conversational goal seriously. You’ll grow in faith if you step out in faith to share about the faith with your friends!

Likewise, @Ryan_D_souza, I selected your question because of your loving heart to reach Muslims in your country.

@Sam, I selected your question too! You said, “I hope I’m not bothering you but I can’t help to ask these questions to clarify myself as well as to defend it when in times I might face it and can bring Glory to HIM.” I love it! That’s the heart we want to have in sharing our faith - the glory of God! I also really appreciated you coming back to let Abdu know how much his answers meant to you!

@Anuraag, I also picked your answer because of your desire to engage with your Muslim friends in a better way.

Congratulations to each of you! These books by Nabeel and Abdu are going to help you grow as evangelists! I look forward to your further involvement in RZIM Connect.