Ask Michael Ramsden (Nov. 2019)

Friends!
I just got word on an exciting bonus Q&A opportunity that I wanted to share with you all. In the run up to (American) Thanksgiving, our International Director, the-one-and-only Michael Ramsden, will be taking your questions! Once we gather all the questions for him, we will then record his answers in the studio and release them here on the Connect community as they are finalised.

The usual guidelines apply, and just reply to this thread with your question. :slight_smile: Don’t let this opportunity pass you by!

And don’t forget to also ask a question of this week’s featured itinerant, Shawn Hart, here.

EDIT: Each Q&A with Michael Ramsden is now in its own topic in order to make finding these resources easier.

Michael’s RZIM bio

In addition to being RZIM’s I.D., Michael is one of the founders of The Oxford Centre for Christian Apologetics. He spent most of his childhood in the Middle East and later moved to the UK, where he worked for the Lord Chancellor’s Department investing funds. Michael went on to teach jurisprudence at the University of Sheffield, whilst doing research in law and economics.

His passion is to engage with people of all backgrounds and cultures about questions of faith, which he has been doing for over twenty years. He speaks in business, academic, political and other settings across the globe, ranging from Europe and the Middle East, to Asia and the Americas. Michael helps oversee the international team of RZIM speakers based in sixteen offices worldwide, and he lives in Oxford with his wife, Anne, and their three children.

6 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: When you are going through rough times what are some of the things you do to encourage yourself?

2 posts were split to a new topic: How should the modern church approach the Gifts of the Spirit in the form of prophecy, visions, and dreams?

2 posts were split to a new topic: What does it mean to be “filled with the Holy Spirit?” Is speaking in tongues for today?

2 posts were split to a new topic: Although we can’t earn salvation through works, can we work ourselves out of salvation?

2 posts were split to a new topic: Do I have reason to doubt my salvation if I do not feel a burden to share my faith with the lost?

2 posts were split to a new topic: I just want to ask where is the West heading now philosophically?

2 posts were split to a new topic: What advice do you give to those of us in faith-based education who work with Christian adolescents who hold this postmodern belief that their faith is only personal and not something to be shared with others?

2 posts were split to a new topic: Should we think of ourselves as merely mortal beings if we truly believe that we are looking forward to living in eternity with God?

2 posts were split to a new topic: Has science disproved the literal interpretation of Genesis 1?

2 posts were split to a new topic: Do I need an advanced degree in order to engage in apologetics and evangelism?

2 posts were split to a new topic: How far would you reach out to a dying (unbeliever) person whether they are just a random or a close friend to witness for Christ?

This topic was automatically closed after 13 days. New replies are no longer allowed.