Ask Nathan Rittenhouse (November 16-20, 2020)

Hello once again, @Interested_In_Ask_RZIM friends!
This week on the Q&A forum, we are excited to have speaker and podcaster @Nathan_Rittenhouse with us, answering our questions about faith and life.

Nathan graduated from Bridgewater College in Virginia with a double major in physics and philosophy and religion with a minor in mathematics before attending OCCA The Oxford Centre for Christian Apologetics. He holds an MDiv from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary.

Nathan has interests in topics of science and religion, church history, and systematic theology. He grew up in an active church and Christian family and developed an enthusiasm for Christ that has intensified with his academic studies. As a student, Nathan refreshed his mind by running track and cross-country and continues to enjoy a variety of outdoor activities with his wife and kids.

You may also know him from his co-hosting gig – alongside Cameron McAllister – on RZIM’s Thinking Out Loud podcast.

As always, reply below with your questions. :arrow_down: And, in the meantime, do check out some of his recorded content.

1 Like

Nathan,
Thank You For Your Spiritual Contributions On Behalf Of Our Lord Jesus Christ .
Although God has assured us that He would never again subject us to climatic adversity on a scale of Noah’s day, is it reasonable to then think that God would then never again use the physical conditions of the earth & it’s climate on a smaller scale to accomplish His purposes, or is it all about us form here on out ?
Especially given the follow up post Noah instances in scripture where God did indeed use extreme climate conditions on a smaller scale to the detriment of both believer & unbeliever alike, to accomplish His purpose?
I know the standard climate debate of today is to what degree that climate change is occurring , but as
a bible believing Christian I find it impossible to disregard the compounding factor of involvement from the Creator of the universe in any equation concerning His creation.
Is God more concerned about the souls of the earth’s inhabitants , or about the climatic condition
in which their souls make their way to hell ?
Don’t misunderstand me, this is not to say that we should not always being doing our part as good stewards of God’s creation, it just seems to me that is there is an ever increasing air of presumptuousness today that it is all about us and less about God.
Kind Regards, & God Bless + Mike

"...he that is of the earth is earthly,
                     and speaketh of the earth .
                     He that cometh from heaven is above all ."

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.