Atai Singlai

Hello!
I am from Manipur, India
I was subscribing A slice of infinity… And after a week’s I find interesting more and more to discuss several questions that burden me and I guess RZIM connect is the right one.
I hope that I will learn many things from the friends around the globe and even from me to defence our faith.

7 Likes

Welcome @Chuimatai, it’s so wonderful to have you here. I trust you will find that you have come to the right place for answers to your questions. Feel free to start a topic of your own, asking your question. You can also use the search engine to find various topics of discussion, relating to your questions. Thank you for introducing yourself :pray:t3: Please feel free to engage.

5 Likes

Hello and welcome to Connect. :slight_smile: It’s great to hear A Slice of Infinity has been a blessing for you, and I hope you have a similar experience in this community. Please do ask your questions-we are all here to learn and study with other Christian’s around the world. We serve one another through our answers, and the questions on your heart are probably something many others are wondering. Looking forward to hearing more from you!

4 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Chuimatai. A slice of infinity for a time such as now. Glad to have you joining us. Would love to hear how the writings with RZIM have impacted your journey. God bless.

3 Likes

A warm welcome to you, @Chuimatai! :relaxed:

3 Likes

Hello Chuimatai!
Welcome to Connect! I’m glad you’re here. Absolutely feel free to post your questions - lots of amazing people on this forum who are ready to encourage and explore with you. Looking forward to learning with you!

3 Likes