Austin Chidi

Hello

I’m Austin Chidi from Lagos, Nigeria.

To express my gratitude,
For the Impact of our dear Ravi Zacharias in my life. As a young Christian without understanding, fighting constant depressions, caused by faith crisis. Listening to Talks and Q and A sessions from him, Opened up the path to my search for truth, When faced with difficult questions from Aethist I could always search and get to learn from his responses to similar questions. He really made a great impact in my life.

4 Likes

Welcome to connect @ChidiAustin. So good to have you joining us from Nigeria. I hope you get to engage in many discussions that help make additional impact in your life. One of our leaders @WorshipGod is from Nigeria. I hope you get to meet him and that you are able to be friends here God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Austin, Your introduction was encouraging to see that you stuck with it and are finding answers. So great that your faith was so important to you that you persevered.
Welcome!

3 Likes

Hi Austin,

It’s very nice to meet you. I’m glad the Lord led you here. It’s a beautiful family here on connect and we all share, learn, and grow together. There is never a moment on here where a learning opportunity does not present itself. Your endurance is encouraging for us all!

Blessings,
~Sanah~

2 Likes

Welcome Austin,

It is wonderful that you keep persisting and reaching out to others about the challenging parts of being a Christian.

All the best, keep the faith
L

2 Likes