Axel Ramirez

member_introductions

(Axel Ramirez ) #1

Hi everyone,
I was born in Venezuela, then after one year my parents moved to Colombia where I grew up. My schooling was in a French school so I grew up speaking both languages but feeling more fond of the european culture.
I now live in Melbourne, Australia (God’s great land of the South) :slight_smile:

I finished the Core Module with RZIM and received the invite to be part of this amazing group of people committed to grow in their knowledge of the Son Jesus Christ to give glory to our God Almighty.

I hope I can contribute with one post a week initially. Certainly I will read some of the posts made by you guys, and will keep praying for all of us to continue carrying the presence of God as we go about the world as ambassadors of the King to come.

Grace to you all.

(Daniel) #2

Welcome to the online forum, Axel :grinning:. Nice that you are now a part of us. I’m looking forward to hearing more from you and reading your weekly posts. Be blessed.

(Olivia Davis) #3

Welcome to Connect, Axel! I’ve always wanted to visit Australia! We covet your prayers. I think it’s a great idea to do a post weekly – I can’t wait to read your first one!

(Tabitha Gallman) #4

Welcome @agrshalom. It is so good to have you here. :grinning:

(Billie Corbett) #5

Blessings in the Lord, Axel, and welcome go RZIM Connect!