Support RZIM Connect

AZgal

Hello, I am looking forward to continual learning and reviewing the Core Module videos that I completed before starting my next course in August. Linda
Originally from Arizona, but am now in California.

What led you to join Connect? Desire to rewatch and learn from the videos from the Core Module I took last winter/spring.

How do you hope to participate? Will enjoy asking questions and learning from others questions as well.

7 Likes

Hey Linda, :sunflower:

It is my honor to welcome you to Connect! I also wish to Congratulate you on your completion of the Core Module :clap:t2: :partying_face:

Are you starting Faith Seeking Understanding, or Christian Ethics in August?

Connect was created for this purpose, for people to ask and seek the truth of the Gospel.

You may have already navigated the Connect site to find videos from the core module, if by chance you have not, here is a link for easier access.
https://connect.rzim.org/t/core-module-table-of-contents/1495

If you should have questions, simply message me and I would be glad to assist you. :rose:

5 Likes

Welcome, Linda! What prompted your move from Arizona to California? Congratulations on walking thus far with the Core Module. I look forward to hearing more from you.

2 Likes

Welcome to connect @AZgal. I have 2 boys in Arizona near Chandler. So I get to visit frequently. I thought the migration was the other way around from California to Arizona? I hope that you enjoyed the core module. Congratulations on completing it. It is certainly nice to have those lectures available to revisit. We are glad you were here. God bless you and your journey.

4 Likes

Welcome @AZgal, it’s great to have you here. Congratulations on completing the course! Was stood out to you most during the course? Enjoy your time here in connect.
Take care

4 Likes

Welcome @AZgal! It’s great to have you join the connect! Looking forward to some good discussion!
Where in California are you? I live in Calaveras County (1 1/2 hours SE of Sacramento):smiley:

God bless you and your journey!
-Joanna

2 Likes

Thank you Roseanne. I am taking Faith seeking Understanding next. Looking forward to it.

3 Likes

Well I actually moved to California back in 1982, but I still consider myself an Arizona gal. Lol

3 Likes

Hi Joanna, I live in the Temecula Valley in Southern California.:grinning:

3 Likes

Thank you Sig. I continually felt challenged in desiring To “remember” so much so I can share that with others. But I thoroughly enjoyed the course.

3 Likes

Ok got it. That’s great!

1 Like

Sounds kind of like me, who moved from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to Lebanon, New Hampshire for about a decade and remained an Eagles fan throughout. You stay connected to your childhood environs!

2 Likes

Thank you Keldon. Yes you are right about the migration. But I moved to California years ago, but still consider myself an AZgal.:sweat_smile:

2 Likes