Baljit Singh

Hello everyone…I’m glad to join the RZIM family.
I come from Punjab, India.

What led you to join Connect? I was born and brought up in a Sikh family. As a teenager, I had so many questions about God and humanity. Though the culture in which I was born had several answers to my questions nevertheless, those answers just didn’t make any sense to me. Once I heard Dr. Ravi Zacharias speaking on a theme called “what does it mean to be human?” and that was the turning point in my life. It was in 2012. Ever since I have been listening to Dr. Zacharias.
I love God’s Word. I hope to share this love with others.

10 Likes

Hi @Iam_singh!

So glad you’ve joined us. Thank for sharing a bit of your story. I can imagine how Ravi has been a great influence in your life - So happy you’ve found truth in a land with lots of answers that didn’t quite add up.
I hope you enjoy checking out the forums and conversations - you will surely bring a great perspective to the table- as well as, get to appreciate others’ from around the globe.

Be blessed :relaxed:

4 Likes

I am humbled

2 Likes

Hello Baljit. Welcome to the Connect family. Your story is really interesting. I am very happy that you found answers to your questions. Which ones have kept you busy the most? If you like, you can share your story with us in the testimony forum. I’m sure that will be an encouragement for many. For example for Sarah @sarahc1100 and her husband (a former Sikh).

… especially like this sentence. I’m sure a lot of people here will agree with you and I could say the same about myself. Maybe these topics interest you to read on:

5 Likes

Hi @Iam_singh, God bless your heart for His word and lost souls :heart:
I am thankful you found this ministry. Your introduction is inspiring.
Feel free to engage in the conversations, offering your thoughts. We could learn from you as well.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Iam_singh. So glad to have you along with us. Love hearing the dedication in your message. Your experiences will be a blessing to this site I am sure. I echo @iDan when he encouraged you to write your testimony. I would be very interested to read some of the principal differences that the Christian worldview provided that swayed you to the truth. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Thank you @Keldon_Scott and @iDan for encouraging me to share my life story with others. I will do it very soon.

2 Likes

Welcome Baljit! I am also from India. May God use you much more to be His witness wherever you are! God bless you…

John

3 Likes