Barbara Adkins

Hello, Everyone. I am looking forward to getting involved with Connect and reading all the interesting posts and responses!

Where are you from? I am from Richardson, Texas, which is a NE suburb of Dallas.

What led you to join Connect? I completed the RZIM Core Module in August (2019), and have just joined Connect.

How do you hope to contribute? I plan to read posts and jump in when and if I feel I can add something. I also look forward to asking the occasional question. I have been very impressed with the thoughtful questions and responses from the people who were a part of the Core Module course I completed. And I look forward to sharing and interacting with the broader and wider group in Connect.

6 Likes

Hi @barbara.adkins, welcome to connect. Congratulations on completing the Core Module. I trust you will find the same thoughtfulness here. Do feel free to jump in adding your thoughts and insight into the conversations. I look forward to reading more from you :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hello, @barbara.adkins, and welcome to Connect! It’s wonderful to have you join us and that you joined the Core Module. What stood out to you most about the course?

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @barbara.adkins

Happy to receive another alumni. Thank God for giving you to us as a gift. We hope you will release your giftings to bless this family as you join the conversations.

Grace.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @barbara.adkins. Glad you were able to take and complete the core module. I have joined the courses offered here. They are so well done and provide such a great foundation. Thank you for coming alongside this great mission. The foundations that you now have through the core module as well as your own devotion are so very important for the discussions on connect. Please participate as often as you are able. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Welcome Barbara I pray you will find RZIM Connect a place of encouragement and equipping for you in your walk with the Lord.

3 Likes

Thank you for all the welcoming replies!

Brittany, to answer your question, I was most impressed with the compassion shown for the questioner. That is the single most important message I received from the course.

3 Likes