Barry Lee

Hi Everyone, Barry Lee from Rancho Cucamonga, CA here. I just want to introduce myself. I am so happy to complete the introductory course and invited to the RZIM community. As a recent convert, it was so important to me to be able to defend my faith against attacks from my family, predominantly the eastern worldview. I felt the course prepared me very well and the access to the resources will help my family understand my faith. Who knows, I might be able to introduce my family to God.

I hope to participate in the community from time to time. I hope I can find opportunities to serve. Look forward to connect!

Barry

Where are you from?

What led you to join Connect?

How do you hope to contribute?

4 Likes

Hi Barry

1 Like

Welcome aboard @barrymlee. Glad you have joined us. I hope that you had a great time with the core module. Did you feel like it gave you a good foundation? What did you like best about it? The information that you have as your foundation will be very helpful for those here so I hope you get to have the blessing of sharing it. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi Keldon,

Thank you for reaching out. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with the core module. It was intense, fulfilling and challenging at the same time. To address your questions:

Foundation

1. Great fundamentals to provide a methodical approach to address questions
  2. Understanding worldviews
  3. Practical approach to address the questioners
  4. Be empathetic

What I like the best about the core module

1. Very informational
  2. Video format to allow us to review as many times as needed until we understand
  3. Additional Q&A actually answers some of the questions I’ve faced from my family
  4. Scientific approach to address theological questions
  5. The most important of all, the people!!!

I hope my feedback make sense. I am more than happy to clarify if needed. God bless.

Best regards,

Barry

1 Like

Hi Keldon,

You may share my responses as you see fit for the Academy.

Best regards,

Barry

1 Like

Hi @barrymlee, thank you for introducing yourself :pray:t3: That is great news that You completed the course and it equipped you to share your faith . Participate when you are able :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you for your detailed feedback. I have to agree with you that while the substance of the course was awesome the participants and moderators made it so much more valuable and engaging.

1 Like