Basel Saliba

Hi everybody,
I am from Jordan - Middle East. I have finished two online courses from RZIM academy: Core module & Islam Elective. I benefited a lot, and will be considering joining other courses in the near future.
Being part of this group is a wonderful opportunity, to connect, learn and grow. I will be checking the posts here, and contributing from time to time.

12 Likes

Hi @baselsaliba,

Welcome! It is a blessing to have you join from Jordan! I am so encouraged to hear that the RZIM Academy has helped you and I trust that further courses will be equally excellent! I very much look forward to your insightful, caring perspective in the conversations here.

5 Likes

Greetings from the USA, Basel! It’s great to meet you.

I just finished the core module and have been looking at the electives. I expect I’ll jump into a few of them in the near future.

“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope” Rm 15:13 - sent with a prayer…

Kevin

7 Likes

A warm welcome to you @baselsaliba! :slight_smile:
So glad you’ve joined us.
I hope you’ll find encouragement as you read through the many topics being discussed…as well as, feeling free to jump into conversation as you feel led.

Enjoy!

4 Likes

Welcome! I finished those two courses too :blush:

3 Likes

You are welcome John k Stophel.
Currently am running the doctrine elective and also looking forward to take the Islam elective as well.
You will find great joy in this community… looking forward to learn and be blessed by you

2 Likes

Welcome @baselsaliba! We are very thankful to have someone here from Jordan. I trust you will find this a safe, friendly environment to learn, grow and interact. I am looking forward to any contributions you may have to offer. Any prayer request? Enjoy browsing and take care :pray:

3 Likes

Hi @baselsaliba :slight_smile: I’m from Egypt and I just finished the core module too and my next course will be the Isalm elective. Glad to hear that you benefited from them. Looking forward to sharing your insights and questions with us.

Stay Blessed!

4 Likes