Baskaran Robert

Hello dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

I am from Wellington, New Zealand - one of the most beautiful places on earth

What led you to join Connect? - Having finished the core module, I understand the richness and the wealth of knowledge RZIM has and can deliver. Being part of such a great organisation is worth anything and everything. “The heart of him that hath understanding seeketh knowledge” Prov 15:14.

How do you hope to contribute? - My testimony, encounter with God and ministry though an humble start, all worth sharing I believe.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @jessy7777. Glad you have connected. How did you like the core module? Pretty solid stuff. You are a blessing to Connect. The fundamentals and foundation you have in apologetics will be a bbn blessing to many here. Please share with those who need guidance and care. I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi @jessy7777 It’s wonderful to have you here! You are right, what a beautiful place! Congratulations on completing the Core Module. Sharing your testimony is a blessing and we have a place to do that if you feel led.
https://connect.rzim.org/c/christian-growth/member-testimonies
I trust you will enjoy browsing through this forum. Feel free to engage :pray:

1 Like

Hello @jessy7777, yes New Zealand :new_zealand: is definitely a beautiful country :+1: I’d like to visit it sometime. A friend of mine travels there regularly and is enthusiastic about the landscape.

Amen, and welcome to this unique community!

1 Like