Beddie

Hi all, it’s Brett here, I’m from Australia and have been keen to do some theological studies for a while so glad to start the journey :slight_smile:

1 Like

@beddie Nice to meet you!

Thanks Jonathan

1 Like

Hey Brett, welcome to Connect!
Great to hear that you’re interested in theological studies, have you considered taking the Core Module course with the Academy ?
Many blessings :smiley:

1 Like

How Beddie, welcome my friend to connect the forum with a myriad of thoughts and conversations about the Way, Truth, and Life. May His light luminate each step in your journey as you delve into all that is here. Blessings
Mike

1 Like

Welcome to Connect!

Welcome aboard @beddie. Brett it is good to have you coming alongside us at connect. It is great that that the theological spark has you here. Enjoy the discussions and if there any questions you have do not hesitate to ask them. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi Brett!
I’m also new here, and so far found a more constructive tone in discussions than I have found on some other Christian platforms. I hope you find what you’re looking for, while contributing positively as well. In gneral people know more than they realize they know. Discussions and challenging questions can often expose subconscious knowledge and understanding that you didn’t know you possessed, so both you and others benefit.

2 Likes