Belle

Hi, I’m Belle

Where are you from: I’m from Australia

What led you to join Connect? I’m part of a pilot project that teaches apologetics to high school students.

How do you hope to contribute? I would like to learn and contribute feedback about the lessons in the pilot project.

5 Likes

Hello Belle @Belle1 I am so happy to meet you and I think we share the same vision for high school students. You are doing a great ministry and I pray you receive more grace for the work.

RZIM Connect is really the right place for you to grow and develop more. Please be sure to explore the family resources. Feel free to ask your questions and join the conversation.
With love
From Nigeria

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Belle1. Thank you for joining us. I bet you see the challenge of teaching apologetics to these students as daunting in a way. I would. But, what a great calling. Please let the members know in a category or otherwise how we can provide input, prayer, or just encouragement for you. God-bless you and your endeavors.

3 Likes

@Belle1 Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Hi Belle! I love your name. Welcome aboard! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to connect Belle, it so nice to meet you. WV USA here, this is a wonderful forum to help, teach, and glean how to better impact us and the world for Christ. Blessings to you.
Mike

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect @Belle1!

Hi Belle! Great to have you here. Hope you’re really blessed by all the conversations here. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

Thank you for your encouragement. It is an honour to work with high school students. I look forward to being part of the community.

1 Like

Thank you, Kelvin. I have been teaching Christian Ed to high school students for five years and have been praying for an opportunity like being part of the pilot apologetics course. I’m excited and would love prayer to have a heart of love for my students and to effectively communicate the truth to them.
I have been reading Jesus among secular gods and I love it, it’s so helpful! So I’m pretty excited :blush:

1 Like

Thanks so much, Alison :slight_smile:

Whoops! SorryI I did that twice.

1 Like

Thank you : )

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your calling. I will pray that your program and influence will spread the spirit’s guidance and your students will be blessed by your presence and teaching in their live. Thank you for your dedication. God-bless.

1 Like