Ben Brandt

(Benjamin Brandt) #1

Hi, Everybody. I’m from southern California. My wife is part of the Connect community, and I have been interested in the conversations going on within the community and would like to be a part of that. Right now I am working on my online Master’s degree, so I might not have a lot of time to contribute at first, but I will when I can. I would like to practice answering the kinds of questions that come up in Connect as they have come up many times in my life in different contexts. Ready to learn!

7 Likes
(Lindsay Brandt) #2

Well, hi, Ben! Welcome to Connect! Bless your wife for telling you about our community here! I know she’s been waiting for a long time for you to join! Looking forward to reading your input! :smiley:

4 Likes
(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome aboard @bjbrandt. Love your energy. The conversations are so rich here. Thank you for coming alongside. May God grant you understanding and bless you involvement. God-bless your journey and your time here.

4 Likes
(Carson Weitnauer) #4

Hi @bjbrandt,

That is so encouraging! You must have an amazing wife! I am so glad you’ve joined and look forward to your contributions!

4 Likes
(Shara Craig) #5

Welcome! So excited there’s a husband and wife team on here. I work with my husband and would love for him to join on here also with me. Best blessings to you both!

4 Likes
(Alastair Flannagan) #6

Welcome Ben. May God bless and enrich you as you complete your degree and seek to engage with this great Connect community. I totally agree with the importance of having that positive approach of being ready to learn.

5 Likes
(Benjamin Brandt) #7

Thank you for the warm welcome and you are definitely right: Lord, bless my wife!

4 Likes
(Benjamin Brandt) #8

Thank you Keldon_Scott. I am looking forward to the opportunity to learn from others and hope that I can be a blessing to them, as well.

2 Likes
(Benjamin Brandt) #9

Thank you, CarsonWeitnauer, I do have an amazing wife, and hope what I have to say does contribute

4 Likes
(Benjamin Brandt) #10

Hi SharaCraig, thank you for the welcome. Yeah last Sunday, in service, I felt a strong conviction that apologetics was going to play a big role in the future for both my wife and myself, and since she was already involved here, it seemed a good place to dive in.

3 Likes
(Benjamin Brandt) #11

Thank you, Alastair. The degree pursuit has already been a greater blessing than expected, and I hope that by engaging here that it leads to growth for me and others.

4 Likes