Benita Theda

Hi my name is Benita, you can call me Ben. I’m from Jakarta, Indonesia. I’ll be joining GEM and EAP next month. I hope to learn a lot and connect with other apologists from my own as well as other countries. Thanks a lot for having me here. God bless! :pray:

7 Likes

Welcome aboard @benita.theda. Thanks for connecting with us. My best to you in your studies. Apologetics is challenging. Your dedication is appreciated. I hope you enjoy the discussions and engage frequently. God-bless you and your journey.

5 Likes

Hello, Benita, and welcome to Connect! I am excited to learn more from you here and am encouraged by your willingness to follow the Lord’s leading to deeper studies. Looking forward to reading your posts here!

5 Likes

Hi @benita.theda, it’s wonderful to have you here, welcome. Thank you for your heart in wanting to give back. I trust you will be a blessing to us here. I hope to read more from you as you go along on your journey. Please feel free to offer your thoughts and insight when you find the time to engage :pray:

4 Likes

a Warm Welcome to you, Ben! @benita.theda
So glad you’ve joined us :relaxed:

I hope you’ll enjoy looking around- exploring all Connect has to offer.
People seeking deep truth together…

:heart:

3 Likes

Welcome, Benita! I’m new myself.

1 Like

Welcome Ben!

1 Like

You are welcome! Ben @benita.theda

It is so great to have you join us.
Blessings

1 Like