Benjamín

Hello!
I’m from the south of Chile. I just joined connect in order to keep in touch with RZIM community, as well as to have access to core module :slight_smile:
I hope I can contribute in some general discussions about church life, psychology, and contemporary philosophy.

4 Likes

Hi Benjamin! @benverabec
Welcome to Connect :relaxed:

I joined for much of the same reason- after taking the Core Module- I was happy to know I could still access the videos in Connect.

Then, I realized it was so much more! A great global community of Believers - encouraging one another in faith and truth.

I hope you’ll experience the same- enjoy looking around! Lots of great topics and categories to explore.

A couple sections you may find helpful (which you can find in the 3 line drop down button above) is:
Christian Growth
Trending Questions

There are many others to check out, as well!

Enjoy!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @benverabec. So glad you have joined especially with the academy core module under you belt. It is such a great foundation. So many visiting here need your experiences and guidance. Please do share. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Hello @benverabec, welcome :pray:t3: It sounds like you will have much to contribute here. I look forward to your thoughts and insight. Enjoy browsing and feel free to engage with us :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes