Beth M

Say hello…

Where are you from?
I’m currently living in Raleigh, NC.

What led you to join Connect?
I appreciate the opportunity to have continued access to RZIM courses I have completed.

How do you hope to contribute?

6 Likes

@bmoody Nice to meet you!

You are welcome @bmoody to RZIM Connect. I can infer that you had an exciting moment with your courses at RZIM Academy. Which of the session have you completed and what do you find most inspiring?
I am happy to meet you, do join the conversation anytime as you explore the community.
Congratulations

2 Likes

Hi @bmoody, it’s nice to meet you, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: There are a plethora of conversations to browse through here. I trust you will find connect to be a friendly environment. I hope to read more from you as you get comfortable and start to engage. Enjoy browsing :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello Beth, it’s your West Virginia neighbor. Been to furniture country a few times but mostly visited Wake Forest. So good to meet you. Blessings
Mike

1 Like

Welcome @bmoody. Remain blessed as u connect

Welcome aboard @bmoody. Thank you for coming alongside us. Congratulations on the completion of the courses that you get to review. We have many Academy alumni that have chosen to join connect. Your wealth of information and foundation derived from those courses will be a blessing to many here. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes