Bettina

Hello Familia,
I hail from Springfield, Ma by way of Shirehampton, Jamaica.
Taking the core module exposed me to so much that I just want to keep the learning process going.
I hope to contribute a different point of view, just another perspective added to the conversation. It will be fun to walk out this journey of faith and learning together.

7 Likes

Welcome to Connect @jtinam26
I am very much looking forward to learning from your perspective :handshake:

2 Likes

Hello Bettina,
I am glad to see that people from all of the world are interested in growing in faith and in the learning process. Gob bless you!

2 Likes

Hi Bettina, welcome to the wonderful world of RZIM connect. So glad you joined to glean and share. We all have perspective on many things, and I look forward to yours as we engage in many threads, and convos that take place here. I encourage you in search for truth.
Mike

1 Like

Welcome to Connect @jtinam26! Glad you are here. I look forward to hearing your perspective as we grow together in this community!

1 Like

@jtinam26 Welcome! Christ’s body is filled with perspectives. Thank you for blessing us with yet another!

Hola Familia,
I’m Bettina- Bet, Tina, Betty, Betsy, Betto, & Little Girl are also names I commonly answer to :smile:. I am from Springfield, Ma by way of Shirehampton, Jamaica :heavy_heart_exclamation:. I joined Connect, because I enjoyed the different perspectives that and the sense of community that was being established while taking the Core Module. I also think this will be a cool outlet to explore faith safely among other believers.
What do I bring to the table? Ummm… a new point of view. Although there were a variety of voices in our section of the core module there were none from the vantage point of young-ish, black, female, still trying to figure out life and most importantly faith. That being said I think I will also bring alot of questions along with an open heart and open ears…

Bye Fam

4 Likes

Welcome to Connect Bettina! Yes, we absolutely need your perspective. It’s great to hear from so many different views and yours will certainly be appreciated. It’s great to meet you Bettina, Betty, Tina, Bet…the possibilities are many! :joy: I look forward to interacting with you here and maybe getting to know a bit more about you. That’s a sweet little baby in your profile photo. :heart_eyes::blush:

1 Like

@jtinam26 Nice to meet you!

Thanks, its my nephew but he is my sunshine, I love him to bits. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Welcome Bettina. I like your greeting “Hola Familia” because it describes Connect quite well. During the Core Module you already got to know something similar. I am glad that you are now part of us and that you want to share your unique view and your questions with us. Thank you very much for your contributions so far.

1 Like