Bhupesh Abraham

Greetings to you all in the name of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ…

Where are you from? I’m originally from India; now based in the Middle East.

What led you to join Connect? I’m a humble servant of The Lord. I love the works of RZIM. I have listened and watched many apologetics of our late loving man of faith Br. Ravi Zacharias and his team.

How do you hope to participate? Prepare myself more for His Work through this ministry…

May God richly bless you all…

5 Likes

Welcome to this community…

1 Like

Welcome aboard @bhupeshab. It is good to have you joining us. I hope that you are able to engage as frequently as possible. I believe that you will enjoy the discussions and I hope that you are able to encourage a member who might be struggling or even the new member that is just joining. Your help and your heart are welcome here. God-bless you and your journey.

Welcome to Connect!

Hi Bhupesh, welcome to the connect family. I am in the USA and look forward to discussing our Masters teachings with you, on how to share His grace, compassion and mercy with our brothers and sisters in faith and those who want to know Him. I appreciate your love for Ravi and Christ mission.

Mike

2 Likes

Thank you so much. God bless…

1 Like

Welcome, Bhupesh! God bless your time in the Middle East! It was blessed for me when I was there, although I’m in America now.

1 Like

Thank you so much Krik. Stay blessed…

Hello Bhupesh. Welcome to the Rzim connect family. I hope you will be greatly edified and the eyes of your understanding will be enlightened throughout your stay here. God bless you richly

1 Like

Thank you so much Cherry. Stay blessed…

Thank you so much. May God richly bless you…

2 Likes