Bill Wilson

(Bill wilson) #1

Say hello…

Where are you from? NE Georgia

What led you to join Connect? Been following Ravi Z for a while now.

How do you hope to contribute? Nothing for now

5 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #2

Hi Bill! @Wilson6122
Welcome to Connect. I hope you enjoy observing the many great conversations and topics being explored in this community. If you feel led to contribute your thoughts or questions, we’d love to hear from you in the forums :relaxed:

3 Likes
(Sieglinde) #3

Welcome @Wilson6122, so glad you joined :heart: Ravi Z…I like that. I’m gonna start using that :grinning:

1 Like
(Brittany Bowman) #4

Welcome to Connect, Bill. What material from Ravi Z :sunglasses: has been most meaningful to you?

1 Like
(Keldon Scott (Kel)) #5

Welcome aboard @Wilson6122. You are already contributing here by just giving us the ability to say hi to another Christian who enjoys apologetics. Thanks for joining us. God-bless your journey and your time here.

(Bill wilson) #6

I was listening to his messages on OnePlace while exercising, but has recently been removed. Really like his speaking style. Very thorough, and compassionate, and has such good examples. Another reason I want to retire in a few years and go back to the mission field. I have a few good stories to tell. If I’m not too old :smile: I’ll be 61 this month…looking to retire at 65.

1 Like